Waff Contracting is a licensed general contractor for commercial and industrial work. Located in Edenton, North Carolina, we specialize in a variety of marine-related heavy construction projects, including the following:
- Pile driving. Including steel, concrete, timber and specializing in low and restricted clearance work areas.
- Cofferdams & Retaining Walls. Turnkey installation of deep cofferdams from design through excavation & dewatering.
- Marine Construction. Marinas, boat basins, bulkheads, and industrial barge facilities.
- Bridge Construction. Small to med sized, pile supported timber bridges, hollow core concrete slab bridges and poured in place concrete deck bridges.
Geographic Work Area & License Classification:
- North Carolina, typically east of Asheboro
NC license #12049, Building, Heavy/Highway, Unlimited
- Virginia, typically southeast of Richmond
VA license #2701 022169A, Building, Heavy/Highway, Class A
- South Carolina, typically northeast of Florence and north of Myrtle Beach
SC license #15964, General Contracting, BD3, GD3, AP3, CP3
Safety Program includes Substance Abuse Program